Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Photo Of Me

I find this topic the most difficult and the most ironic of all. Difficult, because we take tons of pictures of everyone and everything. My husband likes to preserve memories (he even saves all the movies to DVD and creates labels and cases for them) so everything is photographed. How do I pick one? Ironic because I'm even more obsessed with photos right now with my kids at camp. The camp posts pictures daily--hundreds--and we scan them every night, trying to find a shot of our kids. Sometimes it's just a shoulder, or a ponytail or a shoe (there she is!) while other times it's a really nice picture of one of them smiling and doing something with friends.

Anyway, I'm posting this picture of me. It's from last summer during my first book signing. I was incredibly uncomfortable at the thought of having to talk to people and convince them to buy my book, but I did it and had a great time. So, here's the picture.


5 comments:

  1. You look very poised and confident,Jen! Hope you sold lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!

    I have a framed photo of my first author signing on a shelf by my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I usually say that's my "crap, I have to smile for the camera" pose, but I'll take poised, confident and perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous (not said in a Billy Crystal voice).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ana, but Billy Crystal is so funny!

    ReplyDelete