Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Bit About Tonya Callihan










I write romances; sweet to sensual to erotic. I have been writing for ten years now, but only started to pursue writing as a possible career a few years ago. I have never had a romance of mine published.



I do write a bi-monthly column ‘Tonya’s Tidbits’ at http://www.freshfiction.com/pages.php?id=tonya






I also write for several other websites, mostly freelance.






I review for many sites, LASR/Whipped Cream, You Gotta Read, Mistress Bella Reviews, Fresh Fiction and HRC.






I am an editor with The Dark Castle Lords Publishing and Hearts on Fire Publishing. And a copy editor for Class Act Books. I will be an editor & review coordinator/marketing director for a publishing company starting in Janaury of 2010.






Romance in the Backseats “Paranormal Author Fight Club” started Oct 1. My story, Ancient Awakening, finished 5th.






Terry, who is in charge of Romance in the Backseat, recently took my story, Ancient Awakening, to the Authors After Dark Convention. Fingers crossed!






Friend me on Facebook and MySpace






View my personal blog, Tonya's Ramblings












View my website







View Tonya's Tidbits, a column I write every month for Fresh Fiction. Find out all about your favorite Harlequin and Silhouette books and authors.




I have to say I look forward to being involved with these four incredible authors. I'm so happy they agreed to come on board. Thanks for agreeing to this project and I can't wait to see what we bring to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment