Thursday, April 8, 2010

Four Things I'd Take to a Desert Island

Here we go...I'm packed and ready!

#1) My hubby. (With him the deserted island will be even more of a paradise.)

#2) My lap top. (This way I can write and write and write, listen to music, read e-books, and watch movies!)

#3) Pictures of my family and friends. (I'll miss them while we're gone.)

#4) A recipe book full of ideas for preparing tropical foods over an open fire. (We have to eat, don't we?!) :)

So, seriously...when do we leave? It is COLD here in the Midwest today. Brrrrr.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't we all have a great time if we really could take ourselves off to some beautiful desert island? Not for ever, of course, but just long enough to unwind and recharge our batteries. Then we could all collaborate and write that blockbuster novel together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't think I'd like to be stranded there forever, but a little gettaway to clear the mind would be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A sojourn to refresh body and spirit. And that collaboration.... Count me in!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, ladies,

    Sorry to be joining so late. Went to see Mom at the hospital. She could use a nice get-a-way on an island, as long as there was a BINGO!!

    Deb, we finally had nice weather here for two days, but all good things must come to an end...rain again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete