Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays....

It's hard to believe that another year is coming to an end. With two books coming out in 2010, I'm actually glad to see 2009 go... :)

My holidays are always quiet and it seems this year won't be any different. My sister will be over on Christmas Eve, but now that her kids are older they'd rather be with their girlfriend's, which is understandable. So, needless to say, their visit won't be long.

I'm one of those people who have their shopping done a month before Christmas. Being a stay at home mom I have the opportunity to beat the crowds. With the kids getting older, the shopping isn't fun anymore either. It's harder to buy them what you think they'll like, and unless they tell you, you don't have a clue. Gift cards are the way to!

2010 will bring new and exciting things for Heroine with Hearts. So make sure you check back for the big announcement!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and may 2010 bring you good health and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree that Christmas shopping isn't as much fun when you don't have young kids to buy for. I used to love amassing a pile of small 'stocking gifts' for my girls, and then for my grandsons. I stil try to buy them some 'surprises' in addition to what they've asked for (usually money these days!), but it's not the same as the toys I used to love buying. Great-grandchildren are my next hope - then I can indulge in toy shopping again!

    ReplyDelete