Katheryn Lane gave Heroines with Hearts a lovely award with the stipulation that each principal had to share seven interesting facts about herself. Here are mine:
1. My dad worked for the CIA.
2. I’ve fished in the Red Sea. (Didn’t catch anything.)
3. I went to an all-girl’s high school.
4. I’m an astrologer. (Swear by it.)
5. I went to college to be a physicist.
6. I became a vegetarian so I could cook proper meals for my baby daughter, who could not digest meat. (She’s still a vegetarian. I still like bacon.)
7. I live on a biodynamic farm with cows and chickens. (So much for being a physicist.)
8. I can, freeze, or dehydrate most of my family’s food.
9. I’ve seen gnomes two times, both unexpectedly. When I intellectualized what was happening, they vanished.
10. I’ve discovered that what scares me the most is what I’m supposed to do.