Sunday, October 17, 2010

We're 1 and proud of it!

This week marks our first anniversary. We started not knowing each other. Four writers, eager to be published in mainstream, modern romance. We lost our initiator right off, rallied, and found another 4th. A bit more transitioning and we're still strong, determined, and still darn interesting, in my opinion.
We've strong opinions. Even stronger skills.
We speak and write British and American English. (I'd love to catalogue the variations. They're quite extensive, even for allies in love and war.)

This winter I will finish my historical romance and submit it. Then I'll polish my past-lives romance and submit that. By our second anniversary, I hope to have more than thanks to give away!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you have great plans, Ana. I do hope that all goes really well for you. Let's hope that HWH grows as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, It's great to set goals. Good luck. I can't wait to read your first (and second and third...) published novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I may need a kick in the seat now and again....But that's what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely kick you in the seat, Ana!

    ReplyDelete