Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last Minute Changes

I'm in the midst of trying to change travel plans for this coming weekend, so no 'real' post today. We're supposed to fly out to Miami and board a cruise ship on Sunday. Trouble is, now they say a storm is possibly heading for the Midwest. We're trying to get out on Saturday now, but it's Spring Break...Chicago to Miami...go figure there's nothing available that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

So, I need to head back to some travel sites. Wish me well!

Until next time,

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

3 comments:

  1. I just got back from California. My travel days were blessedly un-weathered. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you manage to find a flight - at a reasonable price.
    We're due for snow here in the next couple of days. So much for it being the first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete