Paula’s ‘Irish Secrets’ has won an award!
Last month I was thrilled to win a Chill with a Book Award.
The book is submitted to a panel of readers who have to review it based on 5 criteria:
1. Were the characters strong and engaging?
2. Was the book well written?
3. Did the plot have you turning the page to find out what happened next?
4. Was the ending satisfying?
5. Have you told your friends about it?
A book has to ‘pass’ all 5 to receive the Award, and I was delighted with the comments which Pauline Barclay (the instigator of the award) sent to me:
- A really good book, I couldn’t put it down
- Extremely well written
- A page turner
- The ending was fantastic
- I can’t recommend it enough
- A Big yes from me for the Award
Here’s my question for you! Are there any other criteria ‘questions’ that you would add to the five above?