Monday, December 7, 2009

Stage of WIP....

Not sure what stage I'm on. Revisions, I guess. I am revising chapter one. After my CP gave me her thoughts, I reread the entire chapter once more. This time I read it as..blah, blah, blah. There was something missing.

While I was doing dishes (which is why I don't/won't have a dishwasher), an idea came to me. So now I can't wait to get some time to sit and write the new beginning (Paula, wait 'til you see the change).

I could have wrote some tonight, but instead I set up a face book account. My head is still spinning. There is TOO much going on on the pages I can't keep up. My sister assures me that with time, I'll be a pro!

Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your revised chapter, Toni - and to 'seeing' you on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'd like to connect on Facebook as well. If you need any tips, let me know. I love social networking sites and playing around on those.

    ReplyDelete