Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Launch of Friday Friends

I am excited about our author interviews on Fridays.

The writers I have invited (so far) are fellow members of Midwest Fiction Writers, the RWA-sanctioned group centered in Minneapolis. I live 3-1/2 hours north of the Twin Cities. Attending monthly meetings is not easy.

I am looking forward to getting to know these women and their books better. If available, I read their new releases, and base my interview questions on them. I hope to glean tips about the craft of writing. I want to know how they went from being hopeful to being published. I am also eager to meet the authors who have accepted Paula's and Toni Lynn's invitiations.

Romance is a great genre. It has many faces and facets. It has room for many voices.

The world needs more love.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment