Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Thrill of Release Day

The Vampire and the Vixen by Debra St. John officially hit shelves yesterday.

I thought it would be anti-climactic. And in some ways it was since Vampire has been out on Kindle for months now, but there's still something thrilling about an official release day. It's always fun to see my title at the top of my publisher's page.


And it's fun to be touring around to various blogs to get the word out. Tomorrow I'll be visiting with Karen Michelle Nutt and offering a piece of Flash Fiction as part of her Halloween Flash Fiction Bash. There are so many fabulous authors participating, and each one is giving a prize! Be sure to check it out.



And of course now I'll be able to offer my book in other formats besides Kindle. The PDF version is available through TWRP. And soon it should be available for Nook. (Although I checked yesterday and the title wasn't up yet.)

Reviews from professional reviewers will hopefully soon arrive. I've gotten some really great ones from readers on Amazon, but it's always nice to have 'official' sites weigh in as well.

So all in all, it's a pretty exciting week!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com












4 comments:

  1. You have lots of exciting news, Debra. Yay! I hope you get more great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Debra! Fingers crossed for lots more good reviews - and lots of sales, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Debra! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete