1. I want to see the Grand Canyon – not sure why, but it’s always been a wish.
2. I want to meet Colin Firth (quick drool) - a dinner date wiht him would be even better, of course.
3. I want a totally reliable computer and internet service – anything going wrong with either sends my blood pressure soaring.
4. I want my whole house redecorated – preferably while I’m not there to be involved in the chaos the whole process causes.
5. I want someone to invent a robot that will do my ironing (and the other boring household jobs, but mostly the ironing).
6. At my age, I want to wake up every morning and know I’m still alive!
7. And, last but not least, I want one of my books to become a NYT best-seller (not too much to ask, is it, huh?)