Monday, December 8, 2014

Food -- in writing and real life

Ana reviews the week past, and what she's worked on.

My life has revolved around food this past week. I've been the chief cook and dishwasher (eighty-four sinkfuls, so far) while my daughter styles and photographs products for my sleek, new Secret Garden website.

I've revised (and keep tweaking) descriptions for soups, breads, dips, cheese ball mixes, and jams.

We've eaten for meals some of the 'fixings,' but three people and two cats can't consume 6 quarts of soup, two pints of dip, and a loaf of bread a day. No matter how good they are.

First thing in the morning is the best time for me to I think of fresh ways to describe spices and ingredient combinations.

Delectable, delicious, divine, dessert...






5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project. Hope your website brings you lots of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I hope we get lots of new customers from all over the world. My writing time will go up as the income stream goes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of dishes to wash. Yikes!

    The picture looks beautiful...I'm sure it will entice many customers. Good luck with your project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soup, bread, and cheese are my favorites. Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete