Jennifer has writing goals...
My writing goals for 2015:
- · I plan to participate in my local RWA chapter’s version of NaNoWriMo in February and my goal is to complete it.
- · That goal will help my next goal, which is to finish book 3 of my Women of Valor series—I still don’t have a title for it, so I’ll need to come up with one.
- · I’d like to get my standalone manuscript, In the Moment, published, hopefully with a big publisher.
- · I want to devote significant time to my writing, to make it an essential part of every day.
- · I’d like to be a good writer friend to my fellow writers—to help when asked, to provide support when needed and to cheer them on as often as possible.
- · And I’d like to improve my confidence in my writing abilities. This is a tough job and you need thick skin. I’d like to find a way to thicken mine, without losing the passion for what I do.
Finally, I’d like to thank Paula, Ana and Debra for another wonderful year of Heroines with Hearts. We each bring a unique perspective to writing and I value each and every one of you. I can’t wait to see what the year ahead brings.
Happy New Year!