Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My 2011 desire

I have learned not to aim for long-term goals. Life is too short. I think I will do it now or not at all.

What I hope for in the future is to be able to write my novels, to get back that passion that seems to have flown and to begin 2011 on top of my game.

I will take life as it comes, think about a holiday or two but I haven’t a life plan… that isn’t for me, take one day at a time, as the song says, and go with the flow. That’s my desire for 2011!

Margaret

(Posted by Paula as Margaret is still away)

5 comments:

  1. You've been through a lot, Margaret, and are still standing. 2011 will be better. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ana that is a lovely thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret,

    May 2011 reawaken passion within your muse! ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your passion will return, Margaret. You've shown such strength and you've already made a start with your writing again, so I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time is a great way to get through life! Take it as it comes...great attitude...I love it!

    ReplyDelete