Monday, May 23, 2016

U is for Unique

Ana muses about her unique feeling.

Last night at midnight, I whizzed through the writing of the Black Moment.
The last (first introduced) villain revealed his ultimate villain-ness and, though exposed, he appears to have defeated the hero and "won" in a dramatic "If I can't have her, you can't have her" way.

Now I'm working on the final chapter's HEA.

The "unique" feeling is this: I have gotten to The End twice before, but this time feels different to me.
I believe I have crafted a solid story, and I have the request for the full.

I'm digging this feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Getting that feeling is the most satisfying and exhilarating aspect of writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I get that feeling. Give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back.

    And keep us posted on that request. I've got everything crossed here! :)

    ReplyDelete